doesnt wanna be first suggester  
0%
  [ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 11
kmak
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:43 am Reply with quote
Jen's World Special Friend Jen's World Special Friend
I'm gonna ask the same thing i did in the first jwf

is there A. Nothing to suggest, B. no one wants to be first suggester..like the first picture of ourselves post, C. Too lazy to suggest

I'LL DO THE FIRST fake SUGGESTION!!
here it is
i suggesttt...for someone to make a suggestion..lol

Julie.
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Jen's Baby Jen's Baby
hey :x/ I posted there my picture...I'm THE first one!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Caty
Posted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:49 pm Reply with quote
Jen's World Creator Jen's World Creator
I bet there are some suggs.... go ahead guys. :hoho

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
marianne
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:44 am Reply with quote
Jen's Trustworthy Friend Jen's Trustworthy Friend
lol good poll! i think there's nothing to be suggested... ur site rox hun! Wink

Support Us
Audrey
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 9:06 am Reply with quote
Jen's World Moderator Jen's World Moderator
Yeah me neither, i voted for the first one, i think there is nothing to change for the moment, i love this forum !!

Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:33 am Reply with quote
Jen's Baby Jen's Baby
and I agree, this forum is amazing, the people here...awesome..now is just waiting the site greencrazy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Caty
Posted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Thanks Guys smileb

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kmak
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:59 pm Reply with quote
TADAHH!!
I GOT ONE!!
i was browsing the site, and now
here it is, *drumrole*
i'm unafraid to suggest
i'm stalling
...........................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................
..................................................................still
stalling.................................................................................................
....................................................ok here it
is ........................................................................................................
............................................................................... alright here it
is.........................................................................................................
...................................................................................
now.....................................................................................................
.........................................................................................
ok really.....................................................................................
..............................................................................................now...
..................................ok here it is for real..................................................................................................
...........................................ready??.....................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................drumrole...
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................here it
is.........................................................................................................
...................................................................................now?.................
.............................................................................ok..........................

i request a usergroup, there are none!!

Caty
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 7:21 am Reply with quote
Group of what?

kmak
Posted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:31 pm Reply with quote
a usergroup of anything, that's the only thing in this site that's blank... i think..