[ 0 ]  0%

Total Votes : 11
Mike
Posted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Jen's World Owner Jen's World Owner
ya, the new logo is really good. sun

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Jen's friend Jen's friend
Ok, I have a sort of suggestion (don't be mad at me or anything, I'm not trying to be bitchy or a know-it-all or anything).

I'm not sure if it's been done before or not or if it already exists (if it does then I haven't come across it yet), but I notice how on one of the threads somewhere Caty said that she doesn't know if Jennifer has ever actually been on this site but she likes to think that someday she will.... well, I was thinking about creating a place where everyone could leave their own unique and specific message to Jennifer explaining just what she means to them!

Ok, we all know everyone here loves Jennifer immensely and that this whole message board is a means for people to talk about how great our Jennifer is but the majority of the topics aren't directed solely to Jennifer and besides, it would be kinda cool to see just exactly what she means to each individual as opposed to the usual 'vague' "I love her", create a way for people to thank her and explain how she has influenced and cheered up that specific individual!

I know it's a pretty daft idea and I wouldn't blame you if you binned it (just as long as you rolled it up first and then threw it like a basketball tong ) but I just though that on the off chance that someday she DOES happen to come across this site then, rather than having to sift through page after page after page of comments on issues involving her, she could be directed to a place where she could read each individual persons message to her... and you could even update your personal message to her if and when you feel your current message becomes a little out of date...................... after all, Jennifer said herself that in her spare time she likes to surf the net so, ya never know eh?!

Anyway, just an idea so don't kill me for it! tong tong tong tong

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:55 pm Reply with quote
Jen's World Moderator Jen's World Moderator
http://www.jen-world.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21

Try looking there!!!! winkface

There are loads of great letters telling Jen exactly what she measn to her fans. Hopefully she will read them one day coloredemoticon

Please visit my website: www.tone-acity.co.uk
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Mike
Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quote
Jen's World Owner Jen's World Owner
Hi Kris,

We have the Fan letters section for just that. You can post a letter to Jen
in hopes some day she will read it. winkface

Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for that, I never noticed it before! tong tong tong :lols

Must admit, I kind of suprised that there's less than one full page of messages. I best be sure to add my own! tong tong

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:32 am Reply with quote
Jen's World Creator Jen's World Creator
Most members don't believe sh willever read them so they dont post, that is a shame,i do think it should be an active topic. I think like that, image some friend of Jen coming here and sees alot of letter for JJenI am sure that person will tell JJen to have a look here. tHAT's how a site gets trafficed isn't it? Or, as Kris said shes like everyone and she surfs on net to spare her time so well, wouldnt she look at her fan sites? Why not?
That's why I made this place. So I ask who believes, write there tong

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Claire
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Jen's World Moderator Jen's World Moderator
I am gonna write one soon - I meant to ever since I joined here.

Watch this space cos it will be pages!!!! winkface

Please visit my website: www.tone-acity.co.uk
Kris
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I definatley think that it's better to believe that she does come on this site as opposed to not believing..... after all, the unfortunate fact is that most of us here are probably never gonna get to meet her so it's always worth the effort on the off chance that she does come here!

I'll definately add one as soon as I figure out exactly what to say but I tell you what Caty, when I do eventually win over Jennifer ( pumpingheart pumpingheart pumpingheart pumpingheart ) I'll get her to come here!

Actually, if Jennifer did actually sign on here then how many people would actually believe that it's really her (LOL). tong tong tong tong

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:07 pm Reply with quote
Jen's World Creator Jen's World Creator
RandyRhoads wrote:
I'll definately add one as soon as I figure out exactly what to say but I tell you what Caty, when I do eventually win over Jennifer ( pumpingheart pumpingheart pumpingheart pumpingheart ) I'll get her to come here!

I'll exact you that ignore